Wednesday, May 04, 2016

My message

Day 1 05/04/2016
I love reading girlfriends in God, I always find a small connection in their word and carry it with me for a little while; but me being the sinner I am I find it so easy to slip back into my sin.
The following is a snip from the message today from the girlfriends
These moments of connection and conviction cause me to consider the condition of my heart as well as the circumstances that surround me. I’m forced to assess soul situations, my emotions, edgy responses, unkind words, missed opportunities, snippy attitudes, and the myriad rebellion I’ve got going on.
As the Spirit of God brings these matters to me I address each one, then ask the Lord to lift the showerhead of my heart up a little or over a bit. To align it in a spacious place where I can stand tall and free for the day ahead. His grace meets me in the asking.
My loving God reminds me every single day how much he loves me; and I love him too but I am stumbling in my walk.
As I sit in my home listening to the rolling thunder and rain I am reminded again of my loving father and the love he has for me.

Thank you heavenly father for each and every gift you have given me; Including giving me saving grace. Amen

No comments:

Fortitude

My photo
St Petersburg, Florida, United States